Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Mask

Wau my 2nd blog since last year,the topic that I'm going 2 share with u all is 'The Mask'.What is your opinion about the mask or what idea first come into ur mind.In my view,The mask is not just a movie character but it got other meaning to me.

In my class,most of dem alrdy catch the meaning of the Mask d.In Our class the mask is refer those who r acting very humble(noob) during exam but they will pass the exam with flying colours..After almost one year in my class i noticed dat there r a lots of Th Mask in my class just dey all dunwan 2 admit it.I also dunwan 2 mention thier names here coz dey all are pointing me as The mask in my class.What 2 do as long I noe i'm innocent dats enuf.(This time eh exam will reveal all of the truth dun ned me 2 gv futher explain)

But seriously do u all never be a Tha Mask b4?i think dat everyone in This world is wearing the mask daily unless u live alone in the junger or wherelse dat do not hv human being.why i said so?This is becoz in this 21st century we all hv 2 wear The mask in order to survive in this competitive society.Evryone hv 2 wear the mask to protect themselves. i really wonder if we keep wearing the mask will dat be one day we forget our own characteristic and what should we be b4.

Maybe many ppl will deny dat din wear mask n become themselves all the time.(No Way unless u try 2 act noble or wan to be special).Why we just cant be ourselves?is dat so hard to face 2face wif ourselves?evn we are at our own house,wen deal wif our own family we still ned 2 wear trha mask(act be a obedient son or gal,act naive,act responsible,,etc) omg.

Maybe many ppl will disagree with me n say dat n dat.But if u ask urself honestly whether u r the mask too just lk the others?but u dun ned 2 worry abt dat since u r still normal coz everyone around u is lk dat.

Wearing the mask actually not totally r bad just depends hw do u make use of ur MASK.(in a good way or a bad way)





2 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PiGgY PiNg said...

hahaha
ya ya
i am 1 of "the mask" to survive in this world..
admit it..
u r oso "the mask"
lol